Thursday, September 24, 2009

"You're gonna make it after all..."

So I have a new theme song. Well it's not really that new but I had completely forgot about it. The theme song to the Mary Tyler Moore Show!! It's perfect. I'll include the lyrics here in a few days, but they're written down in my apartment and I am in OKLAHOMA! woooooo. I drove here today because all of the LSAT testing centers in the Dallas area were full. But I love being home so I'm happy. Also, new boy is in the picture, by the name of B. Just met him on Sunday, but we hung out last night and I really think it's going to be something special. HOWEVER, I refuse to let myself get too excited too soon. We'll just see how things go. He has already invited me to Vegas though. So that's interesting. We'll see if that actually happens. Hope everyone had a great Thursday! Loves.

1 comment:

Suburban Princess said...

I love the MTM show! I used to watch it when I was little :O)