Monday, September 21, 2009

Sickness

So this month has sucked. No postings recently because I've been studying, so my apologies. I took the GMAT 2 weeks ago...NOT FUN. I did ok, but I really needed a high score if I want to get into a good school since I don't have that much work experience. Then, I'm taking the LSAT this Saturday...good God I must be crazy. So I've mostly just been holed up in my apartment studying and being a huge anti-social loser. BUT I will say that Texas did a good job of kicking Tech's ass this weekend (as expected) and last night I went to the Cowboys game and oh wow that stadium is absolutely gorgeous. I mean it truly is a work of art. However, I don't think I'll do the whole party pass thing again, that was a little too nuts for me. There were people everywhere and I would much rather have actual seats. Oh then there was a whole issue with cops later at BlackFinn...not the best end to the night. And I'm starting to get sick (hence the post's title) BUT it's supposed to storm tonight, which is always fun! Hope everyone is having a good start to their week. :-)

2 comments:

Marc said...

Before you take the LSAT, why not check out our new podcast, "Everything you need to know about the LSAT". You might find it helpful.

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

crazymary426 said...

Just have you know that Y'all did NOT kick Tech's ass. Simply won after a hard fight. hahaha.