Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update

Ok, so wow I never really did much after that first post haha. This last year I worked for Dell, in sales, which I recently just quit so I can move to Dallas. Why, I have no idea. We'll see what happens from here...it's scary but exciting because I have absolutely no idea where my life could go at this point.

What I do know is that I am slowly but surely turning into an old lady. For example, I spent this Saturday night not going out with other 20-somethings but instead reading a book on taking care of indoor plants and drinking a glass of wine. So exciting, I know. In my defense, I did go try out a fabulous new sushi restaurant last night with the girls (Sushi Axiom, off Henderson....sooooo good) and went out to some law school thing at a bar named zephyrs. I think I'm really going to like Dallas. :-)

No comments: