Wednesday, August 26, 2009

online classes...

So I'm taking online classes to help prepare for the GMAT and the LSAT. They're good but oh lord are they boring. I have a class right now playing on my desktop, and since I'm writing a blog post right now I'm obviously paying super good attention, haha.

I went out last night for dinner and drinks with L at primos...soo good. One of her coworkers brought this guy who kept kicking me under the table to try and get my attention, while at the same time had his arm around his girlfriend. Guys, THIS is why you get such bad reps for being players. Not cool. Then I met up with some people next door at Frankie's, and actually had lots of fun. I met a guy, but he's 30 and tattooed and has a son...really good guy, but not my type. I feel bad for blowing him off though.

Ugh why can't I pay attention. We're going over combinatorics right now, and I don't really remember any of this stuff from high school. Yet of course I'm barely listening. I get my hair cut tomorrow, I'm nervous! I don't like change or going to new people, so we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

A "cheery" disposition said...

I also getting nervous going to a new hairstylist.